Victoria Park was established
in 1879 on Dight's Paddock by
Frederick Trenerry Brown and David Abbot and then given
as a gift to the citizens of Collingwood for their
"resort and recreation"
in 1882

 Peter Daicos:

"There was something 
special about the place....
Everyone, from the players
to the supporters, walked 
taller there, felt more confident
and brash there..."

(1979-93 250 games, 549 goals
1990 Premiership player
Copeland trophy 1982, 1988)

                                  DISCLAIMER CONTACT US
Designed by EverArt Images
2007 -2018 all rights reserved
  Site Map